Last Updated: August 24, 2021
This Agreement is between you and E Home International Inc.( " E Home International" or " we") concerning your use of (including any access to) the websites currently located at https://www.ehomeinc.com/, and any other websites that we own and control and which contain a link to this Agreement (together with any materials and services available therein, and successor site(s) thereto, the "Sites"), and the mobile software applications currently entitled "Lightshare" and "E Home International", and any other mobile applications that we own and control and which contain a link to this Agreement (together with any materials and services available therein, and successor applications(s) thereto, the "Apps"). The Sites and Apps are referred to collectively in this Agreement as the " E HOME Online Properties".
This Agreement hereby incorporates by this reference any additional terms and conditions posted by E Home International through the E HOME Online Properties or otherwise made available to you by E Home International. Your use of the E HOME Online Properties is governed by this Agreement regardless of how you access the E HOME Online Properties, including through the Internet, through Wireless Access Protocol (commonly referred to as "WAP"), through a mobile network or otherwise.
BY USING THE E HOME ONLINE PROPERTIES, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU ARE USING THE E HOME ONLINE PROPERTIES ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER ORGANIZATION, THEN YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AND SUCH ORGANIZATION, AND YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ORGANIZATION TO THIS AGREEMENT.
1. Changes. We may change this Agreement by notifying you of such changes by any reasonable means, including by posting a revised Agreement through the E HOME Online Properties. Any such changes will become effective on the "Last Updated" date indicated above and such changes will not apply to any dispute between you and us arising prior to such date on which the revised Agreement incorporating such changes became effective, or otherwise notified you of such changes.
Your use of the E HOME Online Properties following any changes to this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of such changes. The " Last Updated" legend above indicates when this Agreement was last changed. We may, at any time and without liability, modify or discontinue all or part of the E HOME Online Properties (including access via any third-party links); charge, modify or waive any fees required to use the E HOME Online Properties; or offer opportunities to some or all users.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of US. Any use of the E HOME Online Properties is at your own risk, and you must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in doing so. We may limit the E HOME Online Properties' availability at any time, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction that we choose.
4. Products. The E HOME Online Properties may make available listings, descriptions and images of goods or services or related coupons or discounts (collectively, "Products"), as well as references and links to Products. Such Products may be made available by E Home International or by third parties. The availability through the E HOME Online Properties of any listing, description or image of a third-party Product does not imply our endorsement of such Product or affiliation with the provider of such Product. We make no representations as to the completeness, accuracy or timeliness of such listings, descriptions or images (including any features, specifications and prices contained therein). Such information and the availability of any Product (including the validity of any coupon or discount) is subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are for convenience only. We make reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of Products, including the applicable colors, however the actual colors you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and foreign laws (including minimum age requirements) regarding the possession, use and sale of any Product.
5. Transactions. We may make available the ability to purchase or otherwise obtain certain Products through the E HOME Online Properties or through other sales channels such as telephone orders, mail orders or our physical showroom. If you wish to make a Transaction, you may be asked to supply certain relevant information, such as your credit card number and its expiration date, your billing address and your shipping information ("Payment Information"). YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE ANY CREDIT CARD THAT YOU SUBMIT IN CONNECTION WITH A TRANSACTION. By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating Transactions. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you or on your behalf through the E HOME Online Properties, at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred, including all shipping and handling charges. In addition, you are responsible for any taxes applicable to your Transactions. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service.
Restrictions. E Home International reserves the right, including without prior notice, to limit the available quantity of or discontinue making available any Product; to impose conditions on the honoring of any coupon, discount or similar promotion; to bar any user from making any Transaction; and to refuse to provide any user with any Product. By making a Transaction, you represent that the applicable Products will be used only in a lawful manner. You agree that you will not resell any products or services obtained through a Transaction, unless you are registered as a business customer or wholesale customer with us.
Consent Agreement for Storing Payment Information. You agree that we may store your Payment Information following your completion of a Transaction. We will only use Payment Information to facilitate future Transactions you may initiate through the E HOME Online Properties. You may withdraw your consent permitting E Home International to store your Payment Information by adjusting your settings in "My Account." Any changes to the terms of this consent permitting E Home International to store your Payment Information will be communicated to you as described in Section 1 of this Agreement.
Shipping & Return. Shipping & Return will be subject to E Home International's shipping and return policies. The shipping and return policy for Transactions made through ehomeinc.com is available at https://www.ehomeinc.com/shipping-returns/
6. Gift Certificates. We may make a gift registry service available to you through E HOME Online Properties. Any gift registry that you create with us (a "Gift Certificate") must be for an event involving you or someone who has authorized you to create Gift Certificates on his or her behalf. If a user makes a Transaction using Gift Certificates, we will attempt to update such Gift Certificates promptly to reflect such purchases, although we cannot guarantee that we will always be able to do so. We will attempt to keep Gift Certificates accessible for two (2) years after the date of the applicable event, although this time period is subject to change without notice at our discretion.
7. Registration; User Names and Passwords. You may need to register to use all or part of any E HOME Online Property. We may reject, or require that you change, any user name, password or other information that you provide to us in registering. Your user name and password are for your personal use only and should be kept confidential; you, and not E Home International, are responsible for any use or misuse of your user name or password, and you must promptly notify us of any confidentiality breach or unauthorized use of your user name, password or account for any E HOME Online Property.
8. Rules of Conduct. In connection with the E HOME Online Properties, you must not:
Post, transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with the E HOME Online Properties any materials that are or may be: (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating, or otherwise fail to respect the rights and dignity of others; (b) defamatory, libelous, fraudulent or otherwise tortious; (c) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or (d) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right, without the express prior written consent of the applicable owner.
Post, transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with the E HOME Online Properties any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware or other computer code, file or program that is potentially harmful or invasive or intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment.
Use the E HOME Online Properties for any purpose that is fraudulent or otherwise tortious or unlawful.
You are responsible for obtaining, maintaining and paying for all hardware and all telecommunications and other services needed to use the E HOME Online Properties.
9. Third Party Materials; Links. Certain functionality of the E HOME Online Properties may make available access to materials made available by third parties ("Third Party Materials"), or allow for the routing or transmission of such Third Party Materials, including via links. By using such functionality, you are directing us to access, route, and transmit to you the applicable Third Party Materials. We neither control nor endorse, nor are we responsible for, any Third Party Materials, including the accuracy, integrity, quality, legality, usefulness, or safety of Third Party Materials, or any intellectual property rights therein. Certain Third Party Materials may, among other things, be inaccurate, misleading, or deceptive. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to be a representation or warranty by E Home International with respect to any Third Party Materials. We have no obligation to monitor Third Party Materials, and we may block or disable access to any Third Party Materials (in whole or part) through the E HOME Online Properties at any time. In addition, the availability of any Third Party Materials through the E HOME Online Properties does not imply our endorsement of, or our affiliation with, any provider of such Third Party Materials, nor does such availability create any legal relationship between you and any such provider.
YOUR USE OF THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS SUBJECT TO ANY ADDITIONAL TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND POLICIES APPLICABLE TO SUCH THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS (SUCH AS TERMS OF SERVICE OR PRIVACY POLICIES OF THE PROVIDERS OF SUCH THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS).